Paradox?

I was on my way to a mall, for my weekend shopping, in an auto, on the bumpy roads of Bangalore. I looked outside. Was it something with my eyes or were they real Paradoxes.

Tall buildings towering heights next to a long row of slums.
An ashram of a well known “Saint” next to where beggars gather for their daily work. Big and bright hoardings that advertised the fastest bike in town next to a sign board that said “Speed Limit: 40”.
A hunger strike going on next to Food World.
And the best of all. A huge hospital campus, very well known all over the country for specialization in the field you name, boasted modernity. And you bet, they work on latest technology with the best of tools and machines. Just observe a little and you’ll see a devil’s face staring at you from the plush glass wall of the building. Ahem, I thought they said Modern?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!