Love is in the air!

We were sailing on a boat
The two of us, alone
In the vast sea of hope
In search of oneness, the urge to be whole.

Rowing our way meticulously
We sat at extreme ends
Giving each other the space, letting ourselves be
Our minds rested, we became friends.

Whether it was he who rowed better or me
The question never arose
Coz judgment or comparison wasn’t allowed to be
For mind games, we had closed doors.

Egos seemed to melt away
And we got new eyes to perceive
It was total acceptance, powerful and deep
I could see the here and now freeze.

I could listen to stillness
The sounds that arose from and died into silence
I could see space, the vastness
From which objects acquired their presence.

The moment was so alive
I lost track of time
I wondered about this unusual affinity
This was both Eternity and Infinity.

I felt his presence through mine
I could see myself shine…..
In search of Love I went nowhere
Coz Love is in the air.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!