Much ado about nothing?

Someone said something referencing me. I spent hours thinking it over, again and again, until I had completely convinced myself that the comment was offensive and uncharacteristic of me. Slowly but surely, my mind worked its way to build a little pile of grudge for this person in question, that I could be duly reminded of every time this person came into view.

And then, I stop in my tracks. No, that is not how life is meant to be lived!

I have said this numerous times, life is fleeting, everything is transient. Shouldn’t his words be the same? Without having had the time or the inclination to have touched me, words spoken, absorbed and disappeared into the air that surrounds him and me.


Much ado about nothing. Let it go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

Happy Diwali!

God