Never blame yourself for a broken relationship

The moment he said good bye
That very last glimpse
I knew he would never come back
My heart knew this was his escape.
Perhaps he was waiting for this moment
To get rid of me
But what had I done
I felt so silly.
It feels like a pipe dream
I had happily towered heights
And now the sudden fall
To reality.
Maybe it was all for the good
Like what everyone says
What good I cannot see
Without him I cannot see.
Perhaps it was my destiny
Or maybe I wasn’t worth his love
It was all my fault
I should have taken care
I could have stopped it all
I could have let it not happen
I could have…..
But why do I blame myself
For this broken relationship
If it was my responsibility
Was it not his too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!