Can't we just let be?

Once again, India gets defeated against the best of rivals, Pakistan, in cricket. And here come the brickbats. The captain should be thrown out of the team happens to be the cry of the mob this time! People will always keep blaming other people.

Well, doesn’t everything have its ups and downs. If I happen to score less in my exams once, don’t I tell myself that I’ll do better the next time? Don’t I console myself that its ok, and go on? Don’t I say just let it be? I don’t stop going to school, do I? When I can accept failure when it happens to me, why cannot I accept it when it happens to someone else?

Why is there this constant want for other people to be perfect, when I ain’t perfect myself. If the flaws in me are acceptable, then why isn’t it acceptable in other people?

Can’t we just let be?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!