Fun!!!

It is once again time to have some fun. But why is it that I plan fun… People to go out with, where to go, how to go, all precisely planned and rolled out, so that I don’t have to feel disheartened, and that I am prepared. Lets have some fun folks, some Prepared and Anticipated Fun. Whatever that means.

Well, as human beings, we all just wanna be sure, and of course, we have our reasons for it. Ok, now I am not getting into fear, uncertainty and all that, so you don’t have to worry. So, what was I saying… yea, prepared fun.

Let me start with a question. Now, this isn’t rhetoric in any sense, I actually want you to answer it, to yourselves. How many times have we had moments that just happened, and we didn’t really have anything to do with it. And, we actually had fun. Aren’t those kind of moments much nicer and prominent in our dreary lives. Aren’t those the real moments that we enjoyed, and that comes back to us every single time we shed a tear, to remind us of the existence of God. Well, call it God or something else, I don’t have a problem. But you know what I mean.

So the thought for the day is, when it comes to fun, stop thinking. Spread your wings, and let the wind take you, just let go. You’ll be surprised when you find yourself standing at the gates of Heaven!

So long!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!