Relativity

I watched through my window, the couple seated at the park. They weren't talking, simply holding hands, and contemplating Life.

The lady gazed at the pretty flowers that covered the park in a colorful blanket. Instantly, a smile appeared on her face. She thought to herself how beautiful these flowers were, he had got her these flowers many a times, and thats why they were beautiful.

The man looked at the sun that set behind the trees. The sky was orange with a dash of violet. How beautiful it looked. This was that sky he had flown over, with her many a times. And thats why it was beautiful.

I smiled. They looked so beautiful together. I had sat in that park with "my him" many a times. And thats why the couple looked beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!