Men will be Men!

Head high, egoistic and charming. Welcome to the world of Men. A species, strong and pragmatic, curious, confident and secure, a class in itself. Now, why did God have to make them so? To take on the world, lead and help. I have a problem with a few of them.

Men marry for different reasons. And there are others who don’t marry, or at least don’t want to. There are a few extremes, who would rather adopt a child, definitely very nice, but talk about marriage to them, and you get an outright No. My problem is with such people.

They want to help, so they adopt. They are sympathetic towards the world’s so many poor children, who have no one to live by. These kids are scared, and these men want to help. Understandable. But aren’t women equally impotent? Now, wait a minute, I know a lot of women would want to pounce on me for saying this, but lets face it, aren’t we all a bunch of insecure minds, craving company? Maybe not a very nice way of describing the women community, but considering myself insecure, doesn’t make me weak. It’s a part of me, and it makes me beautiful. I will leave it at that.

Coming to my original point, why can’t men just realize that we need them. They are all ready to go out of their ways, to adopt some child, why not adopt a woman? Isn’t marriage synonymous to adoption? Why the bias then?

Alas, and thank heavens, Men will be Men.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!