Just another musing

I think of life as layers. With people scattered across each layer. At every layer, I meet people belonging there, or rather, people who are visiting that layer, at that moment, with me. Those people are my life. I achieve something, learn something, and then its time to move on.

I am scared to leave my layer, coz that is my life. But I have to go, step into another layer.

It’s like death. And rebirth.

This new layer holds new people, new experiences. They become my life.

And the cycle( I don’t know how vicious) goes on…

Comments

Anonymous said…
True, it's scary to leave a layer we've gotten comfortable with. The very thought of what the next layer holds is so intimidating that we refuse to let go of the zone we are in, though knowing it has nothing more for us...

..and then, just when we start getting used to the new layer, it's time to move on again..a vicious cycle indeed!

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!