The Coffee Shop

Its one of the nicest place on earth, I bet. I am sure all coffee lovers, and perhaps even non-coffee lovers agree.


Its about 3.30 in the afternoon, and I am here at the coffee shop, tapping away at my laptop, with a white chocolate mocha by my side. Its bliss. Sitting by the french windows, watching the outside getting clear, sipping coffee, thinking about all the nice things in life.... you are immeadiately transported to this new world, where you smile, and sense the simplicity of life. I always said, its not in diamond rings or in inexpensive gifts. Its in moments like these.


There is so much to do here, in this coffee shop. You could be one like me, sitting alone, relishing as the moments pass by with every drop of coffee. Or you could be one with the friends, talking, laughing, doing stupid things. Or you could be the one watching tv, or reading the papers. Or you could be the one playing chess, or doing the jigsaw. I have been each one of them, and I know its fun.


Its been 2 hours I have been here, and I am still not bored. I dont want to go. I have not a single drop of coffee left in my cup. And yet, I sit, writing this. Its my kinda magnet.

Comments

Saya said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saya said…
Nice :)
have you ever wondered why some people feel happy anywhere while others struggle for it.. many.. all their lives..
i like to think we are these people.. who carry comfort and joy with us.. like a lil bubble in our head.. tat insulates the world and doesnt allow the noise to penetrate..
like bubble wrap
or shock absorbers
:):):)
there was a typo.. so i deleted my first comment :):):) lol

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!