Resolutions

Yes, the year is almost coming to an end. Time for resolutions, eh?

With that, I decide not to hold grudges. Against anyone, for anything.

Because I realize today, that it is just not worth it. If someone wronged me, it’s their bad. Upsetting myself over it, only takes away moments from my life and my family’s that otherwise could have been precious.

With that, I remind myself the joy of being a beginner, all over again.

Because there is nothing more important in life than constant learning. Being able to acquire knowledge and experience is life’s most basic and yet most fulfilling opportunity that one shouldn’t let pass. Let’s not be overcome by laziness and gather up excuses, instead let’s carve out the time to learn, each day, every day.

With that, I define my new definition of success. The ability to go to bed happy.

Because my happiness and of those around me is the ultimate goal. To have survived yet another day, together and happy is all that anyone needs as fuel for the next day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!