Make a wish!

Yet another Christmas rolls around, the holiday spirit and festivities are in the air. Christmas has always been special for more reasons than one, and it has also become quite the time to reflect for me, personally.

Keeping with our Christmas tradition, we were out to watch the lights and decorations people had put up on their houses. We were at the front of one such beautifully decked up house this evening, when I noticed a donation box outside, the money to go to a child help charity. I immediately asked hubby for some cash and he handed me a few bills. I stepped out into the cold and dropped the cash into the box, as I admired the 'Make a wish' sign lighted up on their windows. I walked back to our car and just as I opened the door, my eyes looked up at the sky, and saw a star shooting by!

Make a wish! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!