UP

It’s the cutest movie I have seen in quite some time. I love animation, but this is probably one of my best 3-D experiences. (Apart from the Shrek 4-D show in Universal Studios, LA and the “Walking on the Moon” IMAX film at the Kennedy Space Center, Orlando)

To me, it’s a movie for grown ups. Kids will possibly love the humor and cuteness of it all, but only grown ups can appreciate the beauty of the smallest of details captured. The rocky structures of the Angel Falls feel so real, you almost want to touch it! To see so many balloons, bright and rising the house up in the air almost satiates every balloon lover’s dream. Ellie’s little book of adventure is that little corner of each of our minds where our deepest desires reside.

A must see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!