Random Crazy Stuff

So, Saya dear, a long long time ago, tagged me on writing this one. So here goes...

1. I have my own crazy names for people and things I adore. Usually ending with a "chu".

2. The only bad habit I will ever acknowledge is biting my nails.

3. For some reason, the mystery woman in my head, I always picture running.

4. I can never picture the aerial view of a place while on road, it almost seems impossible.

5. I am always explaining things to myself when I walk. With little sound and lots of actions.

6. I find it really hard to eat breakfast before a shower. Eating before brushing is incongrous.

7. I will always fall if I hold the brake on the bicycle. I am much better with cars.

8. I have coffee cravings all the time.

9. My only philosophy that hasn't changed over time -- "Life is balanced".

10. I can always make up bumble bee and itsy bitsy spider stories to tell kids.

11. I love balloons. And the rainbow. And the moon.

12. I will chew a vethallai forever.

13. I always walk on the left side of my hubby, except when there is a dog in that direction.

14. I will get scared even if I can see you when you try to "Boo" me.

15. Rock Paper Scissors and Dark Room are games I will never forget.


That was fun! I tag Chitra, Sudi and Paras. Enjoy maadi!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!