Dreamy You, Dreamy Me

All day, I sensed this feeling inside me, like I had a news, a news that I wanted to share with my boss. Only, I didn’t know what the news was. Something inside me kept urging me to scrape my brain to try and remember that piece of news. I tried and tried, but nothing came to mind. Eventually, I concluded that it probably was in a dream where I had heard some news that I thought I would go and share with my boss. That happened many days before. Sometimes, even today, I want to remember that news.

Dreams can feel more real than you can imagine. I remember back in school when I had this dream, where I meet this friend of mine in a bookstore, dressed in a navy blue fur coat. I had touched the coat in my dream, and till today, can sense its softness.

And when you dream such dreams, you start to question. Your concept of reality, your concept of illusions. And somewhere down the line, you come to the conclusion that all that is, is perception. Nothing’s real, nothing’s an illusion. The power to create. The power to destroy. All in the eyes, all in the brain.

And just like every pair of eyes is unique, the perceptions it generates are unique.

Its not difference. Its variety. Dreamy you, dreamy me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!