For the people, By the people

It hurt real bad that night. It wasn't an accident I'm sure, it was done on purpose. But when I lay in my bed that night, pain exceeded all logic, and I began to cry. I didn't care to wonder anymore why he did it, or why me? I didn't care to blame God, someone told me he was always listening, I'm damn sure no one is. Tears dropped one after the other, for even they had learnt to flow in order. I ceased to think, and the more I was aware of what was happening, the more I felt better. I am not possibly allowed to feel good with so much pain. People would soon know, and they would come, like they always do, and talk and question. I can't say I'm ok. I can't possibly be ok. So I started to think about the past, and started to curse, started to mould the hate in my heart. When it was rigid enough, the people came. And they were satiated.

Comments

Saya said…
as always.... killin

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!