Waiting for death to come my way.

For someone like me, for whom life’s just been one day after another, individuality makes no sense. Every day seems like a time table, everything chalked out beforehand by so-called experts, the experienced and the know-all. They are here with the sole purpose to guide and lead, like they had been. And I kept saying to myself, let time tick away, until of course, I was born again.

When I opened my eyes, it was a new world that I perceived. The world of reality, the kind of reality I wanted to see, not driven by people, but me. I felt in control, it felt good. I developed what is called faith, in what is called the Lord, and derived faith in myself thus. Suddenly, there was this need to excel, in all that I did, perfectionism came to be my second nature. And I started to know happiness. But, like the phoenix, I died this life too, and emerged back from the ashes, to live again.

This new life that I live today, is not going to last long I know. I don’t perceive anymore, I don’t see or hear or smell, coz it all ties me down. I fly free to the unknown world of speed, height and eternity. Space is all that I know exists for real.

Now I wait for death to come my way, take me beyond the limits of the mind…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!