My doll

Life was whooshing past me. I stood still like a bystander, unaffected by what was around me. I splurged on pretentious happiness and would cry bland tears.

Until the day you came into my life.

I live life clinging to every moment before it can slip away. I can never run out of things to do now, I can never imagine what's it's like to be bored. I can see other people in the eye and genuinely know how they feel. I can stand upright with pride because I know I am doing it right.

You have completed me in ways I had never imagined anyone could. To my sweetest little doll Kavya!

Comments

Chitra Iyer said…
You are back!! Great!
Kavya has indeed blessed all our lives with her magical presence! Love my pretty princess!

Popular posts from this blog

God

The duality of my existence

Happy Diwali!