Of Teddy Bears and Cuddly Dolls

I have a thing for soft toys. As kids, me and my sister would yearn for soft toys, while Dad essentially considered them “use”-less. To us, they were such an integral part of our lives, we would celebrate their birthdays and we would fight over what hairstyles we would give them.

That obsession still remains. I got a peek into my niece’s stack of soft toys last night and I literally yelled out in excitement. I still continue to buy soft toys coz hubby gives in to my wishes easily. My current diet plan promises me a teddy if I reach a certain goal weight and that alone has been enough to keep me going.

I know Valentine’s is just around the corner. Hubby, are you listening?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God

The duality of my existence

Happy Diwali!