It's all about being happy!

Someone asked me a while ago, what is the most important thing in life? And I had replied, “Happiness”!

This morning’s read got me thinking yet again about what influences my happiness. I have always believed people and circumstances affect you to the extent that you let them affect you. Certain people you hold dear to your heart and give them the access to make you happy or sad or inspired or whatever. You are the control giver, but you have no control over the control being abused.

But today, with greater clarity I realize that there is one thing, above everything else, that influences my happiness. And that is me.

I have the power to keep myself happy. And I am looking forward to using it luxuriously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!