Long time...

Its been a while. I know. Its been so busy.

Life has changed over the last few months. Stress is at an all time high, with deadlines pouring down like rain drops that I am struggling to catch. Not that I ain't enjoying running around.

The best part of being busy though, is that I try to make time for all the things I want to do. Coz suddenly, time seems so precious.

I have been reading. The Thousand Splendid Suns. I have probably mentioned before how much I admire the author. I am at the last chapter, the book has filled me with immense sadness, of how some lives are just unfair. And those who know me know well how terribly I am disturbed when I find a life that isn't balanced like mine.

I found an awesome collection of Kannadasan songs online. Thats prescribed four times a day. I am lovin' it!

Appa Amma are here. I have been listening to stories of their grand Europe trip, can't wait to see the pictures. Europe is so magical.

I could do with a vacation...

Comments

Chitra Iyer said…
We should plan a Europe trip together! Always wanted to do Europe!

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!