Nothingness

Its a gloomy cloudy morning, I am forced outta bed. Eggs and toast for breakfast, I head out dressed in a sweat shirt and jeans.

I drop hubby at his office, and drive to mine. Even the car stereo is playing "Gimme some sunshine...."

I enter the dark parking lot of my office building. Its the kinda parking lot movies like to shoot shooting scenes in. A car in the distance starts and the entire lot echoes, I can see its lights turn on...

I forget to wish the security guy. I push the elevator button, and as my finger touches the button "3" it lights up. I admire the color of my nail polish against the light...

Several minutes later... this nothingness of my life turns into a blog post...

Comments

Saya said…
and you can call yourself an alchemist :D
Lux said…
:D

There is surely something between blogger and u, your comments don't get posted to my email for some bizarre reason!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!