Rainbow

This morning, as my hubby drove me to office, I spotted a rainbow. Immediately, my eyes wandered in an attempt to spot the other end. I followed the rainbow that grew from the earth, and soared high up to the sky and then faded till it almost disappeared. I traced a trajectory till I spot the other end buried in lush green fields.

Rainbows always make me happy. The colors that coalesce in a such way that each color is distinct and yet blended with the other. Humans were meant to be that way too.

I remembered the last time I spot a rainbow, when my hubby was to leave over the seas, and I had come to bid him farewell. It seems like so long ago. It feels dreamy now.

There is this exhilaration that rainbows bring. I can’t define, I can’t explain. And when I see them, I devour them with my eyes, with my soul, to last the time until I see them again.

And that’s how I live my life.

Comments

Sudhi said…
And i will be a regular here :) I dint know u are an old timer when it comes to blogging. Got some company for blogging now!!

Popular posts from this blog

The duality of my existence

God

Happy Diwali!