In that Hope....

Stop taking things for granted. You have been gifted with people in your life, and they are all that you need to live by. They are the only ones who make your otherwise dull life, full of colors and fun. They are people you cannot possibly live without, not physically, but emotionally. And there is that one person in your life, that you possibly cannot trade for any damn thing in this world, he is all that you need for this sustenance, and for the lot more lives to come, if at all. You definitely cannot take him for granted.

And yet I do it. Why, is a constant question I keep asking myself. And perhaps will continue. But well, is that what is meant by closeness? Love? Is that what they mean? I am not sure, I have never really been.

I read something about the “One”. Yes, life is supposed to be some natural flow of all things, living and otherwise, all in continuous existence with one another. Now that was some impressive literature, I must say. And when I read it, I really believed it. It seemed nice. ‘Coz it kinda brought out the notion of everything in the world being just “One”, and I began to create this idea about Love being exactly that.

I and he were “One”. I wanting something was essentially the same as he wanting it. I hurting myself was essentially the same as he getting hurt. I being joyous was essentially the same for him.

And yet, there are these differences. Why, I wonder. Perhaps coz we still haven’t realized the true meaning of “us”. Perhaps it’s coming. Someday, it will be in “us”. Someday, we will be the same.

In that hope, I love. I live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God

The duality of my existence

Happy Diwali!